Andi C. Lawrence
Andi Lawrence boldly leads her clients toward the realization of a new beginning with alacrity, superior knowledge and a dedication to putting family first. Unapologetically straightforward, her winning approach helps clients understand not only what is possible, but probable, in the dissolution of their marriage so that they can make informed, smart decisions throughout the process. To do so, Andi reviews the continuum of possible outcomes with her clients to help them negotiate the best possible settlement arrangement as well as to be fully prepared to go to court if that becomes necessary. Practicing family law exclusively since being admitted to the Illinois State Bar in 1997 and the Arizona State Bar in 2005, Andi is a 1997 graduate of the DePaul University College of Law in Chicago. Handling all pre- and post-decree issues, Andi has extensive litigation and appellate experience in both custody and financial-related matters. Andi also serves as a Judge Pro Tem volunteering services to the court for settlement conferences and coverage of court calendars.
Andi is one of the few attorneys in Maricopa County who prepares Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs) to divide community retirement accounts. She has been named a Super Lawyer by Superlawyers.com, a division of Thomas Reuters, and a Top 100 Matrimonial and Family Lawyer by the National Advocates. Andi loves to spend her out-of-the-office energy with her two children. She enjoys scuba diving, skiing and travel.
Admissions: Arizona State Bar, 2005; Illinois State Bar, 1997; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 1997.
Education: DePaul University College of Law – Chicago, Illinois (J.D. with honors – Order of the Coif, 1997); Northern Illinois University (B.A., 1994).
- National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers 2014, 2015 and 2016
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys Premier 100 Trial Attorney
- Martindale Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- National Academy of Jurisprudence Premier 100
- 2019 Platinum Client Champion for Martindale Hubbell
- American Bar Association; Family Law Committee
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Central Phoenix Women’s Group
- American Academy of Trial Lawyers
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- National Advocates
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO Circle)
- Sisterhood of Happiness
- Arizona Small Business Association
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Phoenix Art Museum
- DePaul University Alumni Association
- Northern Illinois University Alumni Association
- Sandra Day O’Connor Institute
Jamie T. Wright, Paralegal