We are proud of our community involvement.
Hallier Lawrence is committed to giving back to the community. Angie’s Angels was founded to provide all our employees an opportunity to participate together in community service projects. Our office closes periodically so we can give back to the community as a group.
Some of the highlights of our community involvement include:
- March 2016 St. Vincent de Paul Society
- October 3, 2014 The New Foundation (TNF)
- April 2014 UMOM New Day Center
- October 2013 Children’s Museum of Phoenix
- April 2013 Lodestar Day Resource Center & Human Services Campus
- October 2012 Maxie’s H.O.U.S.E.
- May 2012 St. Mary’s Food Bank
- December 2011 Ryan House
- October 2010 WHEAT (World Hunger Education, Advocacy & Training)
- April 2010 Boys Hope Girls Hope
- July 2009 Annual Back to School Clothing Drive “New Clothes, New Beginnings”
- October 2008 Tumbleweed Center for Youth Development
- April 2008 Gompers Rehabilitation Center
- September 2007 Ronald McDonald House
- February 2007 Sojourner Center
- August 2006 YWCA Haven House
- January 2006 West Valley Child Crisis Center
- May 2005 Habitat for Humanity
- November 2004 Army National Guard
- June 2004 John C. Lincoln Health Network Desert Missions Food Bank
- December 2003 Salvation Army