Your New Beginning Starts Here
The attorneys at Hallier Stearns PLC are dedicated solely to the practice of family law, ensuring your case is given the time, energy and expertise it deserves.
Our goal is to help you focus on what’s important while providing the information necessary to put you in control of the decisions that will impact your future. We recognize that each case is unique, and we will work with you to set and achieve your goals.
We believe most cases can be resolved without trial. However, when litigation is necessary, our skilled attorneys will represent you with the highest level of competence and efficiency.
Our Practice Includes
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Asset Division Including Complex Marital Estates
- Business Issues Incident to Marital Dissolution
- Spousal Maintenance
- Child Custody, Parenting Time, and Child Support
- Enforcement of Prior Orders
- Relocation Issues
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Grandparents Rights
- Rights of Step-Parents (In Loco Parentis)
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs)