Angie K. Hallier
Angie is inspired to help clients not only navigate the process of divorce, but to envision and plan for a positive future after divorce. After 26 years as a family law attorney, Angie knows that what you say, how you act, and how you think about your divorce can significantly impact your divorce outcome and your life thereafter. Her direct communication style and uplifting sense of humor along with her superior skills as a litigator and settlement strategist allows her clients to truly feel that someone “has their back.”
Angie was admitted to the Arizona State Bar in 1990. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and a Certified Family Law Specialist. She is a Judge Pro Tem of the Maricopa County Superior Court, AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, and has been named a “Super Lawyer” by superlawyers.com for eight straight years. She has appeared numerous times on television discussing family law topics, including CNN, Fox News, and the Dr. Drew Show. She is also the author of “The Wiser Divorce – Positive Strategies for Your Next Best Life,” in which she offers seasoned and practical advice for navigating your divorce.
Additional Achievements include:
- Top 100 Attorneys in Arizona, Arizona Business Magazine, 2015 and 2016
- Arizona’s Most Respected and Influential Business Leaders, AZ Big Media, 2015 and 2016
- Arizona State Bar Family Law Advisory Committee Board Member, 2006 to Present
- Founder of Angie’s Angels, a community enhancement workforce made up of firm members
- Member of Women Presidents’ Organization
- Top Ten Business Women of the Year, Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Former Board Member and Board Chair of Sojourner Center
- Women of Distinction Award
- IMPACT for Enterprising Women Celebration of Success Award Recipient
Admissions: Arizona State Bar, 1990; U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 1991; U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1991.
Education: University of Nebraska, College of Law (J.D. with Distinction, 1990); University of Nebraska (B.A., 1987).
Denise Young, Paralegal
Tammy Velarde, Legal Assistant